Mar 16, 2016

- Spring Romance -


I stopped by Gizza's a few days ago to have a look at her new collection but I also wondered around to see some not so new releases. I was immediately attracted by the beautiful & romantic Cara dress! I couldn't resist it as it's so much my style and it's perfect for spring! My skin is by WoW Skins and you'll find it at Designer Circle for their anniversary round. A real cutie!

Another venue you probably want to check out is the Pose Fair. If you're into photography, this fair is a must as you can discover lots of pose stores! Today I'm showing a new pose series by an lar [poses]. Finally, have a look at Designer Showcase. I got this pretty pair of heels by KC Couture which includes a texture-changing hud to mix and match as you like!





Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Storm Soul Eyes
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Skin: WoW Skins - Roxana - Milk (at Designer Circle) NEW
Hair: Elikatira - Brielle 2 - Exclusives
Dress: Gizza - Cara Dress - Crème
Shoes: KC Couture - Violet Heels (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Powdered Top NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Georgia Series (at the Pose Fair) NEW


Scene
a.n.c. Ltd. - Lace Curtain - Setugetuka - Gold Hana
a.n.c. Ltd. - Suger Rose Field
Half-Deer - Unicorn Story - Run Free (at The Arcade) NEW
22769 [bauwerk]- Bird House in Your Soul Chair


- N <3



No comments: