Mar 9, 2016

- Noemi -


It's never too late to show you a little cutie! Luas released Noemi dresses for Shiny Shabby. They are available in several colors and patterns. Here I'm showing the Rose Floral. It's romantic, it's girly, it's floral & it's pink! I love it! Shiny Shabby will soon be over so you can go ahead and look for it at Luas mainstore. :) Also, have a look at my hairstyle! Polilla is the latest release by Truth for this round of Uber. It comes with the butterfly headband which is absolutely perfect for spring! Finally, I do hope you like the background of this photo! Spring is already here at the Ippos Collective sims so I decided to have a spring garden in my little place at Nymphai. Ever since I got my new PC, my graphics are perfect & I love decorating and taking photos! I'll be definatelly blogging home & garden items much more often from now on! :) Today I'm showing some beautiful trees by Little Branch, my favourite flower field by anc, some cute bunnies by anc and by Half-Deer (available at Collabor88) and a wonderful building by Kalopsia. Many thanks to Isabeau Baragula, owner of Kalopsia who so kindly passed me the wonderful Gipsy Shack. I really love it! Her creations are always so unique!The combination of colors is perfect and I'm so excited having it! It makes my homeland so much more beautiful! <3



Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Sienna Soul Eyes
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Skin: WoW Skins - Hope - Milk (at Kinky Event) NEW
Hair & Hair Accessories: Truth - Polilla - Variety (at Uber) NEW
Dress: Luas - Noemi Dress - Rose Floral (at Shiny Shabby) NEW
Tattoo: Nanika - Vasanta - White (at Tres Chic) NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Polly Mini Series (Gift at The Liaison Collaborative) NEW

Scene
Kalopsia - Gipsy Shack - Turquoise
a.n.c. Ltd. - Suger Rose Field
a.n.c. Ltd. - Cotton Bunny - Cappuccino
Half-Deer - Secret Garden Bunnies - Latte (at Collabor88) NEW
Little Branch - Spring Brise
Little Branch - Bradford Pear - Flowers Change
Little Branch - Bradford Pear - 4 Seasons
Little Branch - Weeping Willow

- N <3


No comments: