Mar 4, 2016

- Flower Impact -



 Hello everyone! Here I am again to show you some new catches! I'm really excited because I love everything I'm showing here and I took these photos in my brand new PC! As I had told you, last month my laptop went all mad and as a result being inworld and taking photos was extremely difficult. In fact, I had planned to blog this look on Sunday, but apparently my laptop had different plans because my graphics were terrible and it was impossible to take photos. Anyway, let's get to the point. Cila released Yoko Sexy Magician dresses a couple of weeks ago as an exclusive for the Hentai Fair but since the event is over, you can now find them at her mainstore. It's a wonderfully designed mesh dress with some lace details. When it comes to Cila apparel, I usually go for Comilla's pastel colors, but in this dress, I couldn't resist this sexy and sophisticated color! I'm also wearing the Get Busy pumps by Entice (see close up below). The design and the color match perfectly this dress. It's like they were made to be worn together! <3 Also, make sure you visit Tres Chic as Nanika has some really wonderful tattoos for you. I'm really happy that Nanika has started to release tattoos as they're very unique and perfect for fantasy posts. Speaking of fantasy, Serendipity is a great store if you're looking for poses which are good for fantasy photography. It's participating in the new round of Pose Lovers with several releases. Here I'm showing Dowry pose series.
I'm also wearing an adorable skin by Glam Affair, a cute hairstyle by Exxess and a stunning headdress by Astralia which was released in February for Flower Power. I love head and hair accessories and Astralia makes some of the best ones all over the grid. I do own several but this one is one of my favorites so far. :) Last but not least, my wonderful nail polish is by ZOZ and you can find it at The Hipster Fair!






Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Angelic Celestial Eyes NEW
Skin: Glam Affair - Triss - Polar NEW
Hair: Exxess - Cassis - Hud A NEW
Headdress: Astralia - Flower Impact Headdress NEW
Dress: Cila - Yoko Sexy Magician - Black NEW
Tattoo: Nanika - Rose Tattoo (at Tres Chic) NEW
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Dalriada Signature Series - Hipster Black Tip (at The Hipster Fair) NEW
Shoes: Entice - Get Busy Pumps - Plum
Poses: Serendipity - Dowry (at Pose Lover) NEW


Scene
Check credits in my previous post.




- N <3



No comments: