Mar 11, 2016

- Love for a Unicorn -




Lots of fairs and events are currently on and many more are starting soon. The Skin Fair is finally here! I'm a total skin addict so the Skin Fair is one of the fairs I await in great excitement every year! Today I'm featuring one of the exclusives by Enfer Sombre, Ella in Peach tone. Each tone includes appliers for Catwa, Slink Visage, Omega, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink Hands & Feet, avatar system skins, different eyebrow options & different lipsticks. Gabriel dress & accessories is the new release by Cila and you can find it at Sanarae. My staff is by Figment for the new round Oneword which is starting in few days.
I'm also giving you another early sneak-peak by an lar [poses] for the new round of The Secret Affair! The cute little unicorn is by Half-Deer and you can find it as a gatcha at The Arcade. It's a total must. Unicorns are my favorite mythological animals so I got several of them and they all keep me company in Nymphai so I decided to be a unicorn lady myself by wearing this lovely hairstyle by Ayashi. It was released last month for We <3 RP. Finally, have a look at Premium Only Event for these incredible heels by Entice!





Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Amacci - Zenith Eyes - Mocha
Skin: Enfer Sombre - Ella Skin - Peach Tone (at Skin Fair) NEW
Hair & Horn: Ayashi - Lana Hair NEW
Dress & Accessories: Cila - Gabriel Dress - Pure RARE (at Sanarae) NEW
Shoes: Entice - Ka-Ching! Heels - Lights (at Premium Only Event) NEW
Staff: Figment - Arcanum Staff (at Oneword) NEW
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Considered NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. - Garter Gun Flowers NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Paulina Series (at The Secret Affair) NEW
Unicorn: Half-Deer - Unicorn Story gacha - Watchful (at The Arcade) NEW




Scene
Find the details here.


- N <3























No comments: