Aug 9, 2014

Don't Cha!

 
 Hey ladies!
What's up?
Designer Showcase has a new round and as usual, you can find a variety of items in great prices! Entice, a new brand that I'm very fond of, is offering the Don't Cha outfit in a variety of colors. The outfit consists of a mesh top and a skirt with a really cool belt. I'm wearing the pink vesion as it looks really good with Delphine, my new skin by Lumae. Delphine is currently availble at the Aloha Fair along with Nima that I showed you here.
 
 
 To complement this rock chic look, I stopped by Pure Poison and I grabbed the Yola Necklace and the Cool Unisex Bracelets as free group gifts.
 I also stopped by Elikatira to get Kendal, a really sexy and feminine hairstyle. Elikatira is offering a huge sale and you can get some awesome new hair at very low prices! Definately check it out!
 

Finally, my new boots are by Miss Canning and my nail polish by ZOZ. This Skull Stripe polish looks great with my rock look. Don't cha think? ;)




Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Delphine - 3 - Latte/Passionfruit (at The Aloha Fair)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Hair: Elikatira - Kendal (99L sale)
Top & Skirt: Entice - Don't Cha - Pink (at Designer Showcase)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Yola Necklace (Group Gift)
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Cool Unisex Bracelets (Group Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Skull Stripe Silver Polish
Shoes: Miss Canning - Ginger Heels Slink Feet High Only - Black/Silver
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses - Jewels
 
Sim: Imeka 
 

No comments: