Aug 11, 2014

Taste This Bubblegum!

 
Hello ladies!
Today I'm very excided because I totally love all the items I'm wearing. :)
First of all, check out Darla, my new dress by LMD! Isn't she a beauty? Darla is so sexy and chic! Bubblegum is my favorite color as it's so cute and girly! :)
My Fashion Blogger bag by BSD is not new. In fact, I've shown in a few times before in many different colors. But it's my favorite bag and that's why I'm showing it again and again and again! Everyone has a favorite item in their closet, right? ;)
 
 

 
My new skin is the latest group gift by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. The eye make-up is really irresistable! This group has a fee to join but you'll receive monthly gifts so it's totally worth it!




 
Skin, Appliers for Hands & Feet: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - August 2014 Group Gift
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lashes: Tameless - Tameless Lashes New 33
Hair: Elikatira - Tallulah (99L sale)
Dress: LMD - Darla Dress - Bubblegum
Hands & Feet by Slink
Necklace: Lazuri - Classic Pearls Necklace
Nail Polish: elephante poses - Lick It Slink Nails
Handbag: BSD  Design Studio - Fashion Blogger Bag - Bluegreen Baby 
Shoes: Miss Canning - Trisha Heels Slink Feet High Only - Teal/Gold
Poses: aDORKable Poses - Bag Lady and Ma Vie - Revealed
 
Sim: Izzie's
 

 

No comments: