Aug 13, 2014

My Code of Fashion!

 
Hey everyone!
Today I visited a variety of events and I picked up lots of new designs to show you. :)
So, let's see...
My first stop was at The Designer's Showcase. Liv Glam is featuring some new clothes at very affordable prices. Today I'm showing my favorite outfit which is called Code of Love and is part of the new collection. There are two versions of Code of Love available. Each vendor includes one full outfit (Top, leggings & shoes) and a HUD with 3 options to change their color.




My sophisticated handbag is a new release by BSD Design Studio and is currently availalbe at The Black Fashion Fair as a gatcha item. The color I'm showing is one of the RARE ones and it costs only 50L per play.

 
My new hairstyle, Malibu, is the latest release by Truth for the new fashion event, Uber. This is an adorable hairstyle with the girliest headband ever! <3
Last but not least, check out my beautiful Shimmer Basic nail polish by ZOZ. It's a total catch at The Designer's Showcase! Only 75L! <3





 


 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Ursuala V3 DEF
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Truth - Malibu (at Uber)
Top, Leggings & Shoes/ Look 1: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Code of Love 1 (at Designer Showcase)
Top, Leggings & Shoes/ Look 2:  [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Code of Love 2 (at Designer Showcase)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Shimmer Basics Polish Slink (75L at Designer Showcase)
Handbag: BSD Design Studio - Eye Candy Handbag RARE (gatcha at The Black Fair/ 50L per play)
Poses 1 & 3 by Ma Vie
Pose 2 by aDORKable Poses
 
Sim: Izzie's 

 

No comments: