Aug 15, 2014

Having No Fear!


Liv-Glam has really impressed me with their summer collection! Stylish, fashionable, elegant, classy, are only some of the adjectives to use in order to descibe the new collection!
Today I'm showing Half Light, one of their creations for this round of Designer's Showcase. Half Light consists of a dress and a pair of thigh boots. It's 100% mesh, with a hot cleavage and beautiful details! As for its color, well it looks like a work of modern art. The combination of all these different colors makes it a really unique outfit!


With this unique outfit I needed a unique hair style. I visited MOON Hair to have a look at their styles and I was amazed to see that they have many group gifts! Gosh, how did I miss them all this time? Anyway, it's never too late to grab them, right? I immediately fell in love with Absence of Fear! It's absolutely stunning! Absence of Fear in combination with Half Light makes me feel really fearless! ;)
 




Skin: Panda Punx - Hera Skin - Mystery - Light
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 32
Hair: MOON Hair - Absence of Fear - Deep Ombres (Group Gift)
Dress & Boots: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Half Light (at Designer Showcase)
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Van Bracelets
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: elephante poses - Purple Rain
Poses: Ma Vie
 
 
 

No comments: