Aug 21, 2014

-Lemon & Petal-


Hi everyone!
 
Today I have lots of items to show you!
First of all, check out the skirt I'm wearing. It's by a new to me store, called MONTONY. It's a cute little shop that offers a variety of clothes, all of which are mesh. I'll definately show you more items from this shop in the future as I'm completely carried away from it. My skirt comes in several colors. I'm wearing the Lemon color but there are many more monochrome colors and also some floral ones!


My top is by Crash Republic and you can find it on Marketplace at a really low price. In fact, you can get the fatpack for only 50L!




My new shoes is the latest group gift by Sugar Button Boutique. While you're there make sure you get all the previous gifts as well. It's a very generous group and you should definately join it!
 



ANGELICA also has an amazing gift for all of us! It's an adorable nail polish for slink hands & feet! Both versions consist of a combination of 3 pastel colors that blend together. You don't even have to join their group. Just go to the mainstore and subscribe! <3



Skin, Freckles & Blush, Appliers for Hands & Feet: Flounce - Celia Creme Dark (Group Gift)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Elikatira - Appear
Top: Crash Republic - Sprinkle Top - Mint (50L fatpack)
Skirt: MONTONY - Pencil Skirt Riu - Lemon
Necklace: Chop Zuey - Heart & Soul Necklace (Free Gift)
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - Heart & Soul Bracelet (Free Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: ANGELICA - Petal 3 Tone HUD (Subscriber Gift/ August 2014)
Shoes: Sugar Button Boutique - Slink High Strapped Peep Toe Heels - Mermaid (Group Gift)
Lolipop Prop & Poses: Picture This! - Good Ship Lolipop
 
Sim: Imeka

 

No comments: