Aug 24, 2014

- Miss Octopus -


Sugar Button Boutique has released the cutest dress ever! I'm talking about the new Octopus dress! I know, I know, octopuses aren't really that cute but check out this dress and you'll change your mind! Several pastel colors are available but I chose to show the pink. I think it's well known that I'm a pink lover! :)
My Jinx hair is by Truth and it was released a while ago. Pastels is a new color pack and all the colors that are included in the pack are adorable! Especially the fades! Pastel fades! Can't you think anything cuter?


My Anika skin is by Mother Goose's and you can get it for free as a lucky board prize. It's a young, fresh, sweet, and innocent skin!
As for my sneakers, it's one of the latest releases by Miss Canning. In fact, I have a similar pair of sneakers in real life so I'm more than happy to have them in second life too!
Overall, this a very sweet look so I thought it would be cool to use Sweet Thoughts by .mien. poses.
 








Skin: Mother Goose's - Anika (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes: UMEMBOSHI - Mirror Eyes - Violet (Lucky Board Prize)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 - Hollywood
Hair: Truth - Jinx - Pastels
Collar:  Myrai Style - Bibi Collar
Dress: Sugar Button Boutique - <3 Front Dress - Octopus - Pink
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: .mien. poses - Candy Dots - Slink Appliers
Shoes: Miss Canning - High Top Sneakers HUD
Props & Poses: .mien. poses - Sweet Thoughs
 
Sim: Lula


 

No comments: