Jan 12, 2015

- Blush -


 
 

The Countdown Room opened yesterday with a new round. Make Me Blush is the special themed round to celebrate 2015. This theme is a litle bit steamy as there are a variety of revealing clothes and adult couple poses offered as exclusives, ideal for your naughty moments. Anyway, I'll try to keep it SFW here for you (at least for this post).
The items I picked up to show you from The Countdown Room are the Satin Collar by ::OXI:: and Make Me Blush by The Wicked Peach. The Satin Collar is available in several color combinations and Make Me Blush includes 2 more blush options.
Oh, forgot to mention that all releases available at The Countdown Room are new and they are 30-50% off!
 
A Tattered Page is another one of the events I visited this month. !Chop Shop! has released some new eyes as exclusives. Here I'm showing Crystals.
 
As a complete hair addict, I couldn't let this month pass by without grabbing a few more hairstyles. I have to admit, after all the hair sales that took place last month, I have more than enough hair. Yet, how could I resist Minerva? This gorgeous hairstyle is the latest release by Truth and is available at Uber.
 
And... Before I let you guys to go relax, do you notice anything different? Anything new? I'm having elf ears!!!! I was lusting for some fantasy ears for quite some time now and I finally decided to grab some. I'm showing the Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala. In fact, the box contains not 1 but 3 paris of ears: elf, pixie and human. Can't wait to show them again!
 





Skin: Glam Affair - Liv Skin - Artic - 04
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Crystals (at A Tattered Page)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair & Jewl: Truth - Minerva (at Uber)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Face MakeUp Set (Eyes and Lips): {MUA} - Glam
Blush: The Wicked Peach - Make Me Blush 1 (at The Countdown Room)
Collar: ::OXI:: - Satine Collar Black / Ruby (at The Countdown Room)
Corset: !Chop Shop! - Sweetheart Carnie Black
Shorts: Dear Deer - Lace Shorts (Free Gift)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Fae Dream
Hands by Slink
Bracelets: Bokeh - O. D. Bangles Metallic
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance
 




- N <3

No comments: