Jan 1, 2015

- Happy New Year -

 
Happy New Year everyone!!!
 
All of my best wishes for a happy, healthy and peaceful new year!
 
For the first post of this year,  I picked up several items in a bright blue color in a winter themed look. :)
 
First of all, check out my wonderful throne! This beautiful fantasy setting is by Image Essentials and is an exclusive at the FROST event. The Ice Queen setting also includes another pose, for a second person who bows in front of the queen. Unfortunately due to the holiday season I was really busy and I didn't have time to seek out help from another blogger to do a collaborative post. But I still wanted to show Ice Queen as it's absolutely stunning so I posed by myself. :)
 
My sparkling dress is by NiNight Creations and you can find it at Four Seasons Market. This evening dress with the butterfly is available also in red. So far, I have showed you several creations available at Four Seasons Market. If you haven't visited it yet, make sure you do as you'll find some wonderful clothes, poses, and decor with a winter theme.



My hair wreath, Floriana by Persefona, is another release available at Four Seasons Market. Persefona is offering some adorable hair accessories at this event. I have shown you a few more in my previous posts and I love each and every one of them!!
 
Finally, have a look at my face make-up. Cool, huh? Marmaid is a recent release by {MUA}! This enchanting eye make up and lipstick can be worn either together or separately and it looks awesome for a winter fantasy look


 




 
 
See you all very soon and again have a happy New Year!
 
Kisses,
- N <3




Skin: Lumae - Star - Tone 1- Icing - Bare
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Christmas Ghost Ice Storm (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Face Make-up Set: {MUA} - Marmaid
Hair: Olive - Rachel
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Floriana Wreath - Navy (at Four Seasons Market)
Dress: NiNight Creations - Mesh Evening Dress with Butterfly (at Four Seasons Market)
Necklace: Izzie's - Reindeer Necklace (Christmas Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Shoes: Miss Canning - Glam Pumps
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Slink Nails HUD - Dance
Setting with Throne & Pose: Image Essentials - Ice Queen (at FROST)
Snowflakes & Pose: Icons Of Style - Pose with Floating Snowflakes (Free Gift at Four Seasons Market)
 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really well done ~ great use of poses and props ~ thank you