Jan 3, 2015

- Urban Cutie -

 
 
Hello ladies!
 
Today I'm wearing the latest release by CottonCANDYmonsteR, the cute urban BOTDF Outfit in Kitty version. What I like the most about this brand is their low prices. Everything is under 80L and it offers a high selection of items, from clothing and shoes to make ups and accessories.




The BOTDF Outfit, apart from the Top and the pants, it also includes the eye/face make up you can see below. So cute, right?
 
I matched this colorful urban look with a hairstyle by Ayashi. I normally wear natural hair colors but I tried this pink color by Ayashi a while ago and ever since I really wanted to show it. It looks great in this look so here it is! :)


 
Finally, have a look at my funky nail polish! It's by MUA. These fluo colors are so cool!
 





 
See you all very soon!
Kisses,
- N
 


Skin: Lumae - Alaska - Tone 1 - Icing // Bare
Eyes: Adoness - Littus - Violet Splash (at FROST)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Riko
Hair Bow: no. 7 - Bit Bow - Pink (at Level Up)
Eye Make Up, Top & Pants: CottonCANDYmonsteR - BOTDF Outfit - Kitty
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Slink Nails Hud - Ides
Bracelet: Goth1c0 - Warrior Bracelet
Shoes: Miss Canning - Emma Heels - Black/Silver
Poses by Ma Vie
Paddle: StrawBerry - Love Hurts Paddle - Lavender
 
Sim: Tableau




 

No comments: