Jan 3, 2015

- Pink Overload -

 
Hiya mates!
 
I know I posted a look just a few hours ago, but I have a second one to show you today. The main reason for this second post is to show you some items from Four Seasons Market which ends on the 4th. I've been showing releases of the Four Seasons Market a lot throughout my latest posts: poses, clothing, accessories, etc. The snowball you can see below is an exclusive release by Icons of Style and it includes a variety of poses.
The second exclusive I'm showing is my cute tights with the snowfalkes by SophielleAnn.
 
I received my cute Ugg boots very recently and they are by a new to me store, ..::ILLY::... I had a look at this store and it offers a variety of shoes, from cute boots (like this pair) to sophisticated and sexy heels. Kylie Uggs are suitable for SLink, Belleza, TMP and Classic feet. It comes with a HUD with many color options, both dark and lights.


 

As I have said many times, I love accessories for hair, like bows, hats, etc. Today I'm showing Talini Beanie & Goggles by Cila which is a gacha at The Gacha Mania. Such a cutie! And so warm for the cold winter. :)
 
As for my sexy knitted sweater, it's the latest release by Sugar Button Boutique. I matched this girly sweater with the adorable Regina skirt by PICHI and the Bir Scarf by B BOS that I got last month at the Winter Trend event.

Well, all of these clothing and accessories I'm wearing are available in several colors but I chose the pink version of every one of them. Too much pink, you may think? Naaaah, I don't think so. There is never enough pink!!! <3






 
See you all very soon!
Kisses,
- N <3


Skin & Nail Polish: Deluxe Body Factory - Dove Skin - Exquisite Ivory & Sweet Flowers Slink Nails Hud (Peace On Earth hunt prize)
Eyes: Adoness - Littus - Blue Hazel (at FROST)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ploom - Meep - Candy
Hat: Cila - Talini Beanie & Goggles RARE (Gacha at The Gacha Mania)
Scarf: B BOS - Bir Scarf - Pink
Top: Sugar Button Boutique - Small Knitted Sweater - Rose Pink
Skirt: PICHI - Regina Suede Skirt - Lavender
Tights: SophielleAnn - Snowflake Tights White (at Four Seasons Market)
Shoes: ILLI - Kylie Uggs
Hands by Slink
Snow Ball with Poses by Icons of Style (at Four Seasons Market
 
Leaves: Serenity Style - Winter Groun Cover Leaves
Elfs: Serenity Style - Ellete Elf Purple, Ellete Elf RARE, Ellete Elf Blue

Sim: Kittens Heaven