Jan 13, 2015

- Chains of Love -


 
When I said in my previous post that the current round of The Countdown Room is a little bit steamy, I wasn't exaggerating. Make Me Blush, as the round is named, will indeed make us blush. Luas is participating in this special round and I'm so glad as it's one of my favorite stores for fantasy clothing and accessories! Today I'm showing Ashanti, Lua's exclusive relase which is 50% off sale throughout the duration of the event. Ashanti is comprised by a chain top and a chain thong (which I don't show here) and is available in three colors: silver, golden and black.






 
Skin, Lips & Brows: Flounce - Amelia - Fairie - Lined Skin / Black Gloss Lips / Elle Brows White
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Rocket Summer (at A Tattered Page)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Legend Hair - Circe
Mask: MeshedUp - Queens Mask Silver
Nose Ring: random Matter - Cthulhu Septum - Silver
Chain Top: Luas - Ashanti Silver (at The Countdown Room)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Fae Dream
Bracelet: Pure Poison - Danielle Cuff - Silver (Group Gift)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Strangleweed
Pose & Crows: Axix - Lady Crow
 



 - N <3
 

No comments: