Jan 15, 2015

- Still Opening Gifts -

 
Hiya mates!
 
It's the mid of January, yet I'm still opening boxes with clothes, accessories, etc that I got during the Christmas and the New Year holidays! There were so many sales and free gifts among the various stores and events in December so it is natural that I didn't have time to open all of them. Apart from the free gifts that designers set around for their customers to wish them happy holidays, some designers were kind enough to offer us, bloggers some special gifts!
 
Entice sent us an amazing pink outfit which consists of a dress, jacket and shoes. I couldn't have imagined of a better holiday present. Pink is my favorite color and cute clothes are so much my style! <3
 
The cute reindeer I'm holding is the present Fashiowl Poses sent to their bloggers. Such a dollface! <3



You might not be able to get these presents as they were exclusives for bloggers but here I have some cute things which are available to everyone. :) Fit for a Princess has opened with a new round and Fashiowl Poses offers an adorable series of poses with doves. As I have said previously, I love pets and I couldn't imagine Second Life without animals. This is why I love Fashiowl Poses so much! They offer some amazing animal props, like the dove series I show here.
 
As for my pretty little necklace, it's one of the latest releases by Lantian Flox. I'm showing the pink version but it's available in other colors as well. 


Last but not least, check out my nail polish by La Boheme! The pastel colors of the hud are so cute! <3





 
 
Skin: Essences - Jamie - Pale 02
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Destiny Stone Eyes (at Designer Showcase)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Truth - Clover
Bow: Buttery Toast - Life's A Frill - Bow
Dress, Jacket and Shoes: Entice - Blogger Exclusive Gift 2014
Necklace: Lantian Flox - Padlocked Love - Pink
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Secret Garden Silver
Socks: BAD - Isis Socks White/Pink
Cute Raindeer & Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Happy New Year Blogger Gift
Doves & Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Snow Princess 1 (at Fit for a Princess
 

 
 
 
- N <3
 

No comments: