Aug 13, 2013

A Breathless Queen

Wow! The new Breathless bodysuit by 1 Hundred is making me feel completely breathless! I'm such a lingerie addict! I love corsets, bodysuits, bras, panties, garters, stockings! So naturally I had to show off my latest lace beauty! Hehe!
I'd also like to show you my new bare feet which I got from Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room. The box includes a pair of blending socks & I'm really fond of them. You can find them in several skintones & you choose the pair that's closer to your skintone. It must be lighter than your skin or the same color.
 
 
Finally, I completed this look by wearing the new group gift by FINESMITH! This is one of my favortite stores when it comes to jewelry! The August Queen is stunning & breathless! Don't miss this gift!
 

 
Hair: Truth - Ariel
Bodysuit: 1 Hundred - Breathless Bodysuit - Raspberry
Jewelry: Finesmith - August Queen (group gift)
Feet: Hollyhood - Mesh Bare Essentials Feet (includes blending socks) (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
 
Location: Alirium 
 

No comments: