Aug 3, 2013

La Vie En Rose

It's never too late to show off a June group gift! This romantic floral dress in pastel pink is a group gift by Gizza! Gizza is one of my favorite stores and with a good reason! I adore pink and floral patterns are one of my weaknesses! It's easy to understand that this is one my favorite dresses in my inventory. It's perfect both for spring and summer! But, to be honest, I think I'll also wear it sometimes in winter when there's rain and wind. It will remind me of the nature in spring which is my favorite season!
 
 
Today I'm showing again the Roxanne Tan skin by WoW Skins but with another make up. Roxanne is such a lovely lady and I love all of her make up options. This one in particular is one of my favorite! The pink lips are adorable!
 


Skin: WoW Skins - Roxanne Tan mk 02/cl
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair & Crown: LeLutka - Alvina - BlondeFun
Dress: Gizza - June Group Gift
Earrings, Necklace & Bracelets: Virtual Impressions - Josephine in Silver, Magenta Topaz & Diamonds
Poses & Petals: aDORKable poses - Petals in the Wind
 
Location - Alirium 

No comments: