Aug 19, 2013

Nice Day!

Hey girls!
I have lots of items to show you today.
 
Check out some of my new furniture! Nice Day is such a cute set by Serenity Style! Every day I wake up, I look at these pastel colors, I know that I'm going to have a nice day! :)
 

I got my sexy girly top at Leri Miles Designs! It's availalbe in bright, dark & light colors. Being a huge fun of light colors, I picked up the Eggshell version.
I matched it with this pair of pink skinny pants that you can get for free at the new round of Structure Your Skin Project. Join the group and these mesh jeans will be yours!
 


Skin: Rozena - Jun - Light Pink (previous group gift)
Eyes: Honey Pang - Opening Gift Eyes (free)
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: D!va - Tomoko2 - Type B - Ruby
Top: LMD - Gabrielle Blouse in Eggshell
Pants: Step inSide - Skinny Pants Limited 2 (group gift at SYS)
Shoes: LMD - Rikki Sneaks in Cotton
Furniture: Serenity Style - Nice Day - Cottage Arm chair
 
Location: Black Kite

 

No comments: