Aug 30, 2013

Pastels!

 This month's round of the She & Him event is almost over but it's never too late to do some last minute shopping! LMD is featuring the Lozo dress for the ladies & the Lozo shirt for the guys. Both of them are mesh & they are availalbe in 5 pastel colors.
 

I have this D!va hairstyle for quite some time in my inventory, so it's time to show it. It's a really cute updo and the mesh ponytail can also be attached to it. Usually, when I wear the ponytail I hide the bun. However, I was a bit tired when I took these photos and I realized that I forgot to hide it when I was done. Anyway, I think it still looks cute, don't you agree?
As for my skin, it's a subscribo gift by Essences. Isn't it lovely? I love the freckles & the eyeshadow in this pale skin. :)
 

 
Skin: Essences - Noodles - Pastel - Ginger (subscribo gift July 2013)
Eyes: ID - Mermaid Eyes - Aqua
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: D!va - Asami Type B in Ruby
Lipstick: Izzie's - Ginevra Lipstick Glossy Apricot - porcelain + fair
Dress: LMD - Lozo Dress - Sunshine (at She & Him)
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - Tyger Bangles
 
Location: HappyMood
 

No comments: