Aug 1, 2013

Life in Green Petals!

 Countdown offers the glamorous Stacey dress as a free group gift! I'm in love with these sparkles! I think this is my first post on Countdown but more posts will come soon! While I was there, I picked up a few more dresses, which I will be showing later this month! You should defintately visit their mainstore as their creations rock!
 
 
This is the second hairstyle by LeLutka that I purchased at the Hair Fair. Alvina a really sweet and girly updo that comes with a flowery crown! Definately, one of my favorite hairstyles in my inventory! <3
 


Skin: WoW Skins - Anais Tan 02 CL
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Pewter
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair & Crown: LeLutka - Alvina - BlondeFun
Dress: Countdown - Stacey Green Dress (July Group Gift)
Earrings & Necklace: Virtual Impressions - Carole Jewelry in Aqua
Poses by Diesel Works
 
Location: Dimrill Dale
 

No comments: