Aug 8, 2013

Trashy Princess

I adore the new Kellie hair by Tameless! This hairstyle is so cute, girly & sweet! While I was at Tameless, I also picked up some of their new lashes. Today I'm wearing
the number 29 but I grabbed a few more which I'll be showing really soon. :)
 
 
I had to find a girly outfit to match my new hair. I did some exploration in SL fashion stores and I picked up the the Trashy Princess TuTu dress by 1 Hundred. Pink is my personal favorite color but you can find this sexy mini dress in more colors.
Finally, have a look at the chairs and the table in the background. I got them from Serenity Style. This store has some really pretty things! You should check it out! :)
 


Skin: WoW Skins - Eris Cl
Eyes: Redgrave - Hollywood Blue
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Tameless - Kellie Naturals
Dress: 1 Hundred - Trashy Princess TuTu in Pink
Tattoo: Sugar Button Boutique - 100% Sugar Tattoo (free gift)
Crown & Lollipop: Sugar Button Boutique - Kawaii fair gift (free gift)
Shoes: Maai - Bella Pumps
Chairs & Table: Serenity Style - Beach Table & Chairs
 
Location: Black Kite


No comments: