Aug 11, 2013

Bad Girl

Greetings hair addicts!
Have you heard the news? There's a new hair designer on Second Life! Woo hoo! Nova Monroe, the owner of little bones, has started releasing hair styles! Yay! I'm wearing her first hairstyle, Cream. It's  mesh and an alpha layer is also included.
Today I wanted to create a darker look, a "bad girl" look. So, I did a little bit of research in my inventory, I visited some of my favorite stores and this is what came out!
 
 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Vanity Skintone F - B4a TF
Eyes: Fake - Dark Hazel
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: little bones - Cream in Rosewood
Outfit: Sassy! - Leather Corset & Panty Set (previous midnight mania prize)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Disarray Piercings (group gift)
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Nala Bracelets (group gift at Acid Lily Gallery)
Tattoo: [ZENTRO] - Drama Skull Tattoo (at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room)
 
Location: Pulse

 

No comments: