Aug 16, 2013

Black & Yellow

 Hello fashion addicts!
 
Today I have a bunch of new items to show you, the majority of which are either free or in stock.
As you know, I love hair! It's my number one weakness! I like all sort of different hairstyles: long, semi long, short, updo, straight, wavy, curly... New hair always makes me happy! :) I headed off at Collabor88 which has a special round this month. It's their birthday so many designers feature their creations there.  I noticed that several hair designers participate which made me feel really excited. I got the new Zelda hair by !lamb which is inspired by the '20s! Isn't she wonderful?
I also visited The Black Fair and I found many freebies. My favorite ones are the Black Roho rings by Maxi Gossamer. Luckily I found some really cool poses at the Designer Showcase which are perfect to show jewelry. The pack includes 5 poses and mirror poses and is in stock. Here I'm showing only 2 of them. Apparently, these poses are good to show off nails too. Of course, I realized it right after I had taken these shots, otherwise I would have added some nails too. Gosh, what was I thinking?
 
 
Anyway, my mesh dress is the current group gift by VoguE. This brand offers monthly gifts to their group members. All of them have an excellent quality so go on & join their inworld group.
Finally, my 7 Deadly s{K}in was featured a few weeks ago at the Designer Circle. Make sure to also join their group for montly gifts, special sale events for group members & much more!
 


Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Designer Circle Special V2
Eyes: FAKE - Dark Hazel
Eyelashes: WoW Skins - Diva Lashes
Hair: !lamb - Zelda - Honeycomb (at Collabor88)
Dress: VoguE - August Group Gift
Stockings: Izzie's - Black Stockings (free gift at The Black Fair)
Rings: Maxi Gossamer - Black Roho (free gift at The Black Fair)
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses - Jewels (includes 5 poses with mirror poses) (at the Designer Showcase)
 
Location: Bitacora
 


No comments: