Aug 21, 2013

Colors & Lace

 Hey lovelies!
Today I'm wearing another hunt prize from the Colors of Summer Hunt! You can get this colorful stripped dress for free once you locate the hidden hunt icon at Adoness! I really like the details with the black lace. They make it special!
I matched my new dress with some cute bracelets by Opal in aqua. Aren't they perfect for my summery look?
And as a total hair addict I picked up a new hairstyle by Tameless! Yay! Honestly, I adore Sylvia because it combines cuteness with a little bit of agressiveness.
 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - August Group Gift
Eyes: ID - Mermaid Eyes - Aqua
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Tameless - Sylvia - Naturals
Dress: Adoness - Colors of Summer hunt gift
Bracelets: Opal - Azma Aqua Bracelets
Pose: elephante poses - Every Breath (free at the Black Fair)
 
Location: Alirium
 

No comments: